In this week’s on-going YouTube experiment, I went with a drastically shorter format. Rather than a 25 minute video like last week’s, this one is just 5 minutes, 17 seconds. It’s brief, to the point, and took a lot less time for me to write, shoot, and edit! (Leaving more
Initial thoughts on three weeks of the YouTube experiment… 1. Creating graphics, writing, shooting, and editing takes more time than I expected. That’s ok when it’s a regular week. Last week wasn’t regular, though. I was on the road doing the clergy conference for the Diocese of Long Island, then
Here’s the delayed Liturgical Look Forward… I’m still figuring out the production schedules for these while juggling everything else.
Here is the next Liturgical Look Forward. I’m still playing with layout and format and such… Let me know what does and doesn’t work. (I’m still learning the editing software too. This should improve over time!)
After a bit of thought and a couple of false starts, I’m trying out a new experiment: YouTube videos. One of the things that I’ve noticed is that, even though I’m a biblical scholar, I sometimes lose the thread of exactly what we’re doing and where we are in the