Activity around the house is gearing down and preparing for summer mode; ballet and track are over for the girls. That means less shuttling them around—for now in any case…
Projects are heating up.
My next section on the Prayer Book Spirituality Project is in progress but isn’t near completion. I’d hoped to already have it done before now but other things keep interfering.
That having been said, I did lead an Adult Ed forum Sunday on the material that will form the basis of the “Spirituality of the Eucharist” chapter. I got rave reviews on it! And realized I needed at least another chapter in addition to that one to fit in everything I needed to say to scratch the surface on just the spirituality bit…
Coding work for another project with Forward Movement is well underway.
I need to do a bunch more work on the saints for HWHM before the end of June. Thus, it’ll have to get off the ground fairly soon.
Page proofs for the St Augustine’s Prayer Book should be arriving in early to mid-June for review before printing.
I need to solve a persistent preferences issue with the breviary. I’ve decided that this has to get done by the end of the week. Just not sure when it’ll get fit in.