Stolen from LC
1. When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
“Hmmm. I know I have to shave…but can I get away with not washing the hair…” I decided on a yes… ;-)
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with TEST?
Rest. Something I’m chronically lacking…
Janet! (Throw rice on cue)
5. Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?
Don’t have any
6. What is your favourite ring on your phone?
The one that sounds like a phone ringing… I prefer the vibrate function though. And get your mind out of the gutter.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
a snappy white dress-shirt
8. What do you label youself as?
Hard to say. A suppose corporate goth will have to suffice for the moment. ;-)
9. Name the brand of shoes you’ve recently worn.
Nunn Bush–to go with the snappy shirt (board committee meeting today…)
10. Bright room or dark room?
11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Just crawling into bed after a successful library run.
12. What did the last text message on your phone say?
No text messages, sorry.
13. Where is your nearest 7-11?
14. What’s a saying you say a lot?
None come to mind.
15. Who told you they loved you last?
M mumbled something resembling that when I left for work way too early this morning.
16. Last furry thing you touched?
The cat who thinks it’s great fun to bite my ankles in the dark.
17. How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
Caffeine. And lots of it.
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None–but I need to get a new charger for the camera. Does that count?
19. Favourite age you’ve been so far?
I like this one.
20. Your worst enemy?
21. What is your current desktop picture?
A 9th century German manuscript of the Sermon on the Mount
22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“I hate this database.”
23. If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?
Flying is great–but it can’t buy you books…
24. Do you like someone?
I like many people. I especially love my wife and daughters.
25. The last song you listened to?
Dragula by Rob Zombie off the Matrix Soundtrack.